Health care in the comfort of your home
St. NIcholas Medical Center is now offering virtual appointments for patients.
All you will need is high-speed internet service and a smartphone, tablet, or computer
with a web camera to participate. How does it work?
Simple and convenient to use. Just click
No need to download software or create an account.
Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone.
1. Book an Appoinment. You’ll receive an appointment confirmation via text or email.
2. At your scheduled time click on the our doxy.me web adddres: https://doxy.me/stnicholas
3. Type in your name, and click “Check In.”
4. Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone.
5. Our doctor will start your visit.
6. Receive our care from the comfort of your home.
Please be advised that some illnesses and injuries are more appropriately treated in-person,
and you may be asked to visit a St. Nicholas Medical Center in-person.
Patient flyers :